All fruits and vegetables
Ready to use
No registration is required for marketing
• Significant increase in the shelf life of fruits and vegetables.
• Relevant reduction of food waste from field to table.
• Increase in food security.
• Preserves quality by maintaining better marketing conditions.
• Reduction of the post-harvest respiration rate, and better management of gases (O2, CO2, Ethylene) by delaying the ripening process.
• Significant decrease in post-harvest perspiration, retaining the weight and firmness of the fruit for a prolonged period.
• Antibacterial and antifungal protection, due to the biomolecules that prevent the proliferation of fungi and bacteria that degrade fruits and vegetables.
• Healing properties that seal mechanical wounds from harvesting, packaging, and transportation, preventing them from being a source of infection that causes decomposition.
• Easy adherence to the skin of fruits and vegetables, forming a biofilm that conducts 100% natural and biodegradable active biomolecules without altering any organoleptic characteristics.